Here there be rants. Colourful language may flow. There will be Freeman stuff, Lawful Rebellion stuff and random stuff. You are warmly invited to participate. I am unlearning the crap I was force fed. I hope you will too. The status quo sucks. Help me to change it. Your kids will thank you.
This is a weird story.
All of a sudden, many police chiefs in the USA have resigned.
Take a look at this (story below: Police Chiefs Resigning) and let me know what you think.
Several theories are doing the rounds: from economic meltdown (in under thirty days) to rioting, to states seceding from the US.
I stopped believing in coincidences a long time ago.
Something is afoot.
Answer: Highly decorated and very respected retired police officer Jack McLamb discusses current intelligence regarding the recent slew of resignations by police chiefs across the US.
Here is a short excerpt of the 4 part interview: All 4 videos are Embedded at the bottom of this posting: MUST SEE Urgent: Why Police Chiefs Are Quitting With Officer Jack McLamb: 10 Minutes 23 Seconds - Highly decorated and very respected retired police officer Jack McLamb discusses current intelligence regarding the recent slew of resignations by police chiefs across the US. (With SACRAMANIACSmc) Thanks to both of you! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqeACG8B7qU&
"Recently I have noticed BOTH a red and blue disc, about the size of a nickel, and placed on the outside of my mailbox. They are relatively newly placed. They can be removed but are stuck really well. They are reasonably thick and would weather well. They are not just paper. They are reflective. I live off the main road, and I drove to town tonight carefully eyeing all the mailboxes along the way. The vast majority had yellow discs, which are reflective, and show up well in the car headlights. As I got into town, I noticed some larger colored discs on the curb at several houses. I would imagine they could be placed on door posts as well, or most any hard surface such as a wall. Go outside at dark with a flashlight and check it out, and see if they are in your area also. Posted by: Watchman
New UAFF/ARM Member Updates:
Please go out front of your house and check the façade and driveway/sidewalks. A large red circle was painted on my driveway sometime this weekend. There is a corresponding one on the sidewalk outside of my gate. I covered mine with yellow paint. In Grace, (name withheld) - please warn others!
We are all on a Red or Blue list somewhere, those on the red list will be woken at 4am and taken to the camps and probably killed.
Red List - These people are the enemies of the NWO. They are the leaders of patriot groups, outspoken ministers, outspoken talk show hosts, community leaders, and even probably NET leaders. These people will be dragged out of their homes at 4:00 am and will be taken to FEMA detention centers and killed. This will take place approximately 2 weeks before martial law is enforced.
Blue List - these are also enemies of the NWO, but are followers of the Red List folks. These people will be rounded up after martial law is in place, and will be taken to the detention centers and 're-educated'. Various mind-control techniques will used on them. Most will not survive this. Mr. Springmeier was not specific on exactly who was on the Blue List, but I would guess that people such as you and I are on that list.
Yellow List - these are citizens who know nothing about the NWO and don't want to know. They are considered to be no threat at all and will be instructed as to how to behave and will most likely do whatever they are told. Unfortunately there are too many of these to be effectively controlled, so many will be killed or starved.
Some on here have already seen these in their neihborhoods. Its all coming soon. The final NWO push will be very soon
Watch for black unmarked vans and Black choppers.
Whatch for rail cars like this on the railroads
Link: "The final NWO push will be very soon" http://www.datehookup.com/Thread-232238.htm
From: Robert Busser: RBusser @ charter.net
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 8:13 AM
Subject: [frameup] Fw: POLICE CHIEFS RESIGNING!!
Does anyone find this weird? This report was dated on Feb.7th, 2010. What are your thoughts about this?
1. Gaithersburg, MD Gaithersburg Police Chief John King resigned with little explanation last week, leaving his colleagues and community members wondering what happened.
2. Guttenberg, IA Police Chief Resigns After Seven Months on the Job, no reason
3. Harrisburg, PA - Richard Pickles retires after serving a month as Harrisburg police chief
4. Culpeper, VA When Scott Barlow announced two weeks ago he would step down from his job as chief of police with the town of Culpeper, it caught a lot of people off guard, including us.
5. Carbondale, IL - Police Chief Resigns, no reason given
6. Austin, MN - Several Austin City Council members said they were "shocked" by Austin Police Chief Paul Philipp's resignation Tuesday morning.
7. Jonesboro, GA - The City of Jonesboro’s new police chief has resigned, five weeks after being named to the top job.
8. Manassas, VA - found this quote: "I hope the Chief enjoys his retirement. Between his service in the Secret Service, Fairfax and Manassas, he’s earned it."
9. West Covina, CA - Tolich, a 21-year veteran of the force, retired nine years before he was eligible for full retirement benefits, Finance Director Thomas Bachman said.
In an email Tolich sent to members of the department, he tells fellow officers that a personal matter involving him and his family led to the sudden departure.
These were either benign stories or little info given. (Bearing in mind that a seasoned cop could probably make a pretty believable alibi for leaving.)
10. Oroville, CA
11. Burlington City, PA
12. POLICE CHIEFS RESIGNING!!
. Bellmead, TX
13. Bridgeport, WV
14. Gaston, ID
15. Meigs, GA
16. Independence, LA
17. Miami, FL
18. Britt, IA
19. Nickerson, KS
20. New Holland, PA
21. Navarre, OH
22. Glocester, RI
23. Lithonia, GA
24. Harrison, NY
25. Huntsville, AL
26. Moose Lake, MN
27. Boxborough, MA
28. Sutton, WV
29. Itta Bena, MS
30. St. Cloud, FL
31. Menomonie, WI
32. Fanwood, NJ
33. Morton's Gap, KY
34. New Haven, CT
35. Guttenberg, IA
36. South Amboy, NJ
37. Santa Cruz, CA
38. Bakersfield, CA
39. South Pasadena, CA
40. Tulsa, OK
41. Hastings, MN
42. Stamford, CT
43. Dallas, TX
44. Somerville, MA
45. Greensboro, NC
46. Avon, CO
47. Benton, IL
48. Nogales, AZ
49. West Tisbury, MA
50. Gainesville, GA
51. Anniston, AL
52. West Richland, WA
53. Watford City, ND
54. Ponce Inlet, FL
55. Clearwater, FL
56. Monmouth, ME
57. Brookfield, IL
58. Ludowici, GA
59. Orland, CA
60. Springfield, NJ
61. Holt, MO
62. Brookneal, VA
63. Chesterton, IN
64. Edina, MN
65. Birmingham, MI
66. Montebello, CA
67. Vonore, TN
68. Ventnor, NJ
69. New Hartford, NY
70. Kennedy, AL
Some major cities had Police Chief turnovers in 2009 (early Infragard info?)
************ ********* ********* **
And check out this next post:
Re:CEO/CFOs are Resigning Fast ? 17 Minutes ago
Vicas .. your discovery is amazing .. if you read my last post in the thread Situation in Europe you may find the answers ..
it seems that the start of the economic final crash may be less than 30 days ahead ..
if that ends being the case the resignations make a lot of sense .. the CEOs don't want their name stamped in a sinking boat .. and police chiefs don't want to be responsible for the bloodshed they know it's coming when social chaos breaks loose.
I just hope they are not already heading to their D.U.M.B. basses .. otherwise we are all doomed.
I've followed a few links on this. Everyone seems confused and baffled. There's definitely something happening...
15 February 2010 13:42
Captain Ranty said...
I mixed up two things: the police chiefs resigning and many CEO's/CFO's resigning.
WTF are they all running from?
15 February 2010 13:52
I am Stan said...
If there running we will find out what soon enough...
Run to the hills and batten down the hatches it may be a bumpy ride!.
15 February 2010 13:59
Captain Ranty said...
What they do in the US today, we do here tomorrow.
Thing is, is this thing catching?
15 February 2010 14:05
Barking Spider said...
Whatever it is, it's disturbingly suspicious, CR - a shoot-to-kill Obamacommiethug policy during any resulting protests or riots, perhaps, and the removal of any police chiefs who refuse to comply - not that I'm a cynical bastard, of course.
15 February 2010 17:34
Captain Ranty said...
I'll keep an eye on it. See if any more patterns develop.
If you're cynical, then I'm pleased we're on the same side.
Cynicism works for me.
15 February 2010 17:38
Just had a nasty thought CR:
If our "leaders" and climate "scientists" continue to insist that the world is going to continue warming, and it does not, if it instead cools and farmers across the northern hemisphere have received bad advice about whether it will be a long or short season then millions of people are likely to starve as a result. Not in 100 years. Not in 50. Not in 10. But next year.
15 February 2010 18:09
Captain Ranty said...
If I were an X Factor man, I'd say you were imagining things, but the last seven or eight months have had me more aware of global events than ever before. Farming reports from the USA -who are the biggest producers of wheat and sorghum (sp?)- are woefully low. Many African and Indian fields were given over to GM crops which were then subsequently destroyed as (local) authorities said they would not allow the product to be sold.
This, plus your thoughts on shitty advice from the warmists, will all combine and the effect is, as you say, massive food shortages.
The more pessimistic reports I have seen say that the food shortages will begin in August.
I've been buying 25Kg sacks of rice, flour and boxes of yeast to make my own bread, and we now have stacks of tinned food.
It won't be wasted. If the shortages don't happen we will just eat the stuff anyway. Fresh veg and fruit will be in short supply so I am going to get my own little patch going in the garden.
I may need a gun to protect it (and us) with.
Gloomy times. Possibly.
I am ready. And if it's all for nought, who have I harmed?
15 February 2010 18:28
My poor old brain is struggling, but I vaguely remember something a few months back regarding the US. I think it was related to some form of government surveillance and was advising citizens to contact their local sheriff who had the power to overrule them. Perhaps lots of them have, and it's getting too much?
Very strange, anyway...
15 February 2010 18:51
Possibly. What percentage of Chief Police Officers have done this?
Regardless it's always wise to plan for the worst case but what is the WORST case?
Sorry more questions than answers.
15 February 2010 19:09
Good. And the sooner something major happens - the better.
Last time took a world-war to clean things up. This time ??
I don't like bad times or major upheavals anymore than the next person - but, given the state of things - police/nanny/bully states in operation on both sides of the Atlantic and the whole thing being driven entirely by lie upon lie upon lie - the truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth - on everything from AGW to the SHS Fraud, from all the "needs" for "protection" in order to "insure" "health, safety and security" - at some point, something has to give.
They can't keep a pack of lies up and running - forever.
I just hope it's not too bloody, when it comes, though it probably will be.
World War II wasn't pretty either but it cleared away a lot of sh*t, and quickly.
15 February 2010 19:42
Could be coincidental - there must be resignations all the time and it's maybe just one of those statistical quirks.
However, the reason for resignation is either a) you don't like the job or b) you've had a better offer.
Maybe they've got an inkling of bad times ahead. maybe their "protect and serve" mentality is rebelling against a near-future "boot in the nuts" program for the so-called "domestic extremists". this seems to include anyone interested in protecting their constitutional rights, notably the right to bear arms.
What exactly are those FEMA camps and plastic coffins all about? why is Lockheed Martin conducting the UK census?? not difficult to be suspicious these days, is it?
15 February 2010 21:19
I have a view from a good friend in the US ... she says the numbers aren't really significant , but then there's other scary stuff ...
"I've read though that and what my opinion about having what may seem like a lot of resignations of Police Chiefs in the US is:
This number of resignations is a drop in the bucket to the number of Police Chiefs in the US... We have a Chief of Police in every single city of every one of the 50 states, so many thousand. Right here in Tulsa, we have suburbs all less than an hour's drive from down town Tulsa... Broken Arrow, Skiatook, Claremore, Sand Springs, Pru, Catoosa, Collinsville, Owasso, and on and on and on, every city or rural berg of like 100 people, every town will have a Police Chief. If you only took cities of over, say 500,000 population to count cities, it would be several hundred. So I'd bet there are hundreds of resignations each year across the entire country due to change in political party locally, retirement, illness, or just a local Chief being fed up with the hassle and the low paying job!
Another thing... across the country, we are having a full fledged depression, regardless of what the spin is. Larger cities like Tulsa are in the unprecedented since the 1930's position of having to lay off municipal employees, including police and firefighters since they aren't collecting millions of dollars in sales taxes because everyone is just not buying stuff... can't spend with no job or fear of losing job. Right now there is a big deal going on in Oklahoma State government to use all of their 'rainy day funds' to cover the millions in shortfall with another side wanting to keep that fund intact and use Obama's Stimulus money instead. Regardless, it's money that has to come from somewhere and be paid back when the individual taxpayer is maxed out and can't even pay the taxes they have now, and many without jobs anyway. Smaller cities or towns probably just can't pay a Police Chief, so they may be resigning due to that. The cities could cut costs and combine that job with say, a police Captain or just do without an administrator, and appoint one of the cops to be the decision maker.
This mess is a truly vicious circle... cut jobs to not go out of business, then add to the unemployment, not have the consumer nation be able to spend money to create the tax base, lose the city services, more crime because jobs are scarce. But the huge corporations, wall street, and banks still are all paying their people millions in bonuses after getting bailed out by the Bush Congress, now Obama continuing to do so to the tune of billions which is taxpayer's debt on top of it all! Hmmmmmmm Never seen anything like it in my lifetime anyway! I haven't had a pay day with real estate closing since the end of November. I just got a deal through, but it won't close until end of March! It's tough, but keep thinking it will get better with Spring market!
Yesterday, it came close to home for me... thievery and crime is up with the police layoffs and many workers without jobs. In broad daylight, yesterday afternoon, the house directly across the street from me was broken into and cleaned out. They didn't even break in, but picked the lock. My dog, Elvie didn't even notice and bark. The neighbor told me his family had gone out together to eat and were only gone like 2 hours. But they didn't turn on their security system when they left, so no noise to alert the neighbors to at least to call 911, or scare them off with the siren. The crooks are watching for people leaving I'm sure and it's fast stuff... in and out. This neighborhood has never had such stuff since I've lived here, 1986. I have upgraded my security system and hopefully, with my experiences in South Africa, where thievery is rampant, I can be as aware as possible ..."
15 February 2010 23:00
Thanks for the American insight vervet. I thought the actual percentage may be quite small and therefore normal but what is clearly not being reported in the British press is the really shocking state of affairs you describe.
Explains why both countries are fighting a made up war in a land of hills, rocks and deserts.
16 February 2010 10:11
James Higham said...
That's an interesting one all right. We need to keep our eye on this.
16 February 2010 14:53
John Pickworth said...
"... unprecedented since the 1930's position of having to lay off municipal employees, including police and firefighters since they aren't collecting millions of dollars in sales taxes because everyone is just not buying stuff..."
Gordon was right after all, it DID start in America! Good. Its about time those sucking at the taxpayer's teat tasted some of the pain too. I can't wait till the sackings start here ;-)
18 February 2010 00:47
11-11 News said...
This is why they are quitting. This is a MUST SEE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqeACG8B7qU
18 February 2010 08:05
I cannot access YouTube here. The Libyans have banned it for some reason.
Can you tell me what is in the clip?
18 February 2010 08:08
Might they be linked to the new constitution groups, loathe to bear down on US citizens? Or as Spidey says, unwilling to toe the line, so forced out?
Is it safe to write memoirs these days?
18 February 2010 20:04
Captain Ranty said...
I think, Mrs F, that we are living in an age where more and more people are demanding the truth. They are sick of cover-ups so memoirs are most welcome.
18 February 2010 20:39
"I think, Mrs F, that we are living in an age where more and more people are demanding the truth."
That'd be welcome, if the truth wasn't likely to be rather scary!
19 February 2010 05:48
Resignations and retirements circa November/December 2009-January/February 2010.
1. http://www.itnewsafrica.com/?p=4591 (Zain CEO Resigns) – 2-4-10
2. http://www.csmonitor.com/Money/new-economy/2010/0204/Twitter-resignation... (SUN CEO Resigns) – 2-4-10
3. http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/industry_sectors/banking_... (1,000 bankers resign) – 12-6-09
4. http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=ao9RQMKtfumQ&pos=5 (AIG CEO Plane Lending Unit resigns) – 2-4-10
5. http://www.kansascity.com/115/story/1726324.html (Housing development agency official resigns) – 2-3-10
6. http://www.baltimoresun.com/business/bal-bz.digest040feb04,0,5456701.sto... (Under Armor VP Resigns) – 2-4-10
7. http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/globenewswire/183520.htm (VP of Center Bankcorp resigns) – 2-3-10
8. http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/20100203/cadbury-ceo-and-cfo-resign.ht... (Cadbury CEO and CGO resign) – 2-3-10 x 2
9. http://www.swimmingworldmagazine.com/lane9/news/23276.asp?q=Speedo%20Pre... (Speedo president resigns) – 2-2-10
10. http://www.boston.com/news/local/rhode_island/articles/2010/02/04/ri_adm... (Head of Rhode Island Department of Administration and Revenue resigns) – 2-4-10
11. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/04/AR201002... (Mayor resigns) – 2-4-10
12. http://www.gim-international.com/news/id4396-Intermap_CFO_Resigns.html (Intermap CFO resigns) – 2-3-10
13. http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/business/article_328546d4-0b00-11df-8... (CRDA CFO Resigns) – 1-26-10
14. http://southflorida.bizjournals.com/southflorida/stories/2010/01/11/dail... (Benihana CFO resigns) – 1-13-10
15. http://www.wealthbriefing.com/html/article.php?id=27981 (Credit Suisse head resigns)
16. http://matzav.com/r-leib-tropper-resigns-as-rosh-yeshiva (Jewish guy resigns) – 2-3-10
17. http://www.churchtimes.co.uk/content.asp?id=88843 (Bishop resigns) – 2-5-10
18. http://www.kvsun.com/articles/2010/02/04/kv_life/doc4b4cc2845fc256041044... (Pastor resigns) – 1-19-10
19. http://www.indiainfoline.com/Markets/News/IDBI-Banks-director-resigns/28... (IDBI Bank Director Resigns) – 1-14-10
20. http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20100129-717509.html?mod=WSJ_latesth... (Blockbuster hedge fund manager resigns) – 1-29-10
21. http://www.global-view.com/forex-trading-tools/research/index.html?nid=1... (Japanese Financial Minister Resigns) – 1-6-10
22. http://autonews.gasgoo.com/auto-news/1013699/Volvo-chairman-Johnsson-res... (Volvo chairman resigns) – 1-16-10
23. http://www.rttnews.com/Content/QuickFacts.aspx?Node=B1&Id=1202155%20&Cat... (CIT Group board of directors member resigns) – 2-4-10
24. http://www.silobreaker.com/uk-general-insurance-chief-executive-resigns-... (UK General Insurance CEO resigns) – 1-29-10
25. http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=112756 (World Bank VP resigns) – 2-3-10
26. http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/vishal-retail-president-quits-... (Vishal Retails President resigns) – 2-4-10
27. http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/syntel-ceo-quits-ranade-elev... (Syntel CEO resigns) – 2-3-10
28. http://www.businessday.co.za/articles/Content.aspx?id=92985 (Deputy Director of Department of Mineral Resources resigns) – 2-5-10
29. http://www.etaiwannews.com/etn/news_content.php?id=1172689&lang=eng_news... (Taiwanese highway transporations official resigns) – 2-4-10
30. http://www.stuff.co.nz/waikato-times/business/3297615/AgResearch-boss-qu... (AG Research boss resigns) – 2-5-10
31. http://www.internetnews.com/bus-news/article.php/3862876/Windows+Veteran... (Microsoft Veteran Mike Nash resigns) – 2-3-10
32. http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/cardiff-news/2010/02/04/bbc-radio-exec... (BBC Radio exec resigns) – 2-4-10
33. http://www.investegate.co.uk/Article.aspx?id=201002050900007396G (Pik Group CFO Resigns) – 2-5-10
34. http://www.truckinginfo.com/news/news-detail.asp?news_id=69322 (Greatwide CEO Resigns) – 2-5-10
35. http://in.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idINIndia-45324320100112 (Tibetan governor resigns) – 1-12-10
36. http://www.thestreet.com/story/10661374/zale-tumbles-after-top-execs-res... (Zale CEO and execs resign) – 1-14-10
37. http://tbivision.com/article.php?category=7&article=1359 (Sony Exec resigns) – 2-5-10
38. http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/marketwire/0583184.htm (Trilliant President resigns) – 2-2-10
39. http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=21456 (Lotus engineering head resigns) – 2-3-10
40. http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?p... (Tier one Bank CEO resigns) – 10-2-9
41. http://collectormentor.blogspot.com/2010/02/comtech-systems-inc-ceo-h-ne... (Comtech Sys. CEO resigns) – 2-5-10
42. http://www.audiencedevelopment.com/2010/robert+w+allen+named+dmas+interi... (DMA CEO resigns) – 2-5-10
43. http://www.retailingtoday.com/(S(ycsisw45gzl4pn45ekuapc45))/story.aspx?id=127981§ion=Hardlines&menuid=173 (Dollar General Prez retires) – 1-13-10
44. http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/factbox-novartis-names-pharma-head-jime... (Novartis CEO resigns) – 1-26-10
45. http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/business/stories.nsf/story/5F2FBDD84156... (Savvis CEO resigns) – 1-12-10
46. http://newteevee.com/2010/01/13/realnetworks-ceo-rob-glaser-steps-down-o... (Real Networks CEO and COO resign) – 1-13-10
47. http://www.freshnews.com/news/270925/ceopresident-omnireliant-resigns-re... (Omnireliant CEO resigns) – 1-22-10
48. http://www.businessspectator.com.au/bs.nsf/Article/USCOM-CEO-resigns-ZDA... (USCOM CEO resigns) – 1-4-10
49. http://www.lasanbe.com/2010/01/abe-martinez-resigns-as-ceo.html (Medical Center CEO resigns) – 1-21-10
50. http://www.iddmagazine.com/news/shays-resigns-from-cit-board-201789-1.ht... (CIT Group board member resigns) – 1-12-10
51. http://www.businessandleadership.com/news/article/19215/leadership/aer-l... (Aer Lingus CEO resigns) – 1-20-10
52. http://money.canoe.ca/money/business/international/archives/2010/01/2010... (Citigroup’s CEO resigns) – 1-11-10
53. http://thedraftdoctors.com/family-health-articles/cma-chief-resigns-afte... (CMA chief resigns after two months on job) – 1-21-10
54. http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20100105-707463.html (Domino’s CEO resigns) – 1-5-10
55. http://www.tradesignalonline.com/Markets/Story.aspx?id=568205&cat=3 (SLM Chairman Resigns From CIT Board) – 1-5-10
56. http://www.tradingmarkets.com/news/stock-alert/stba_s-amp-t-bank-s-cfo-r... (S&T Bank’s CFO resigns) – 2-1-10
57. http://dubaimedia.blogspot.com/2010/01/arab-media-group-chief-resigns.ht... (Arab Media Group chief resigns) – 1-18-10
58. http://www.thenews.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=222376 (Top KESC official resigns) – 2-4-10
59. http://www.telecomtiger.com/Policy_Movement_fullstory.aspx?storyid=8135&... (MTNL CMD R S P Sinha resigns) – 1-12-10
60. http://www.oilandgasinquirer.com/printer.asp?article=%2Fdob%2F100105%2Fd... (International Sovereign Announces Resignation) – 12-31-9
61. http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/snapshot/snapshot.asp?... (CEO of Avgol Industries resigns) – 1-1-10
62. http://www.nrn.com/breakingNews.aspx?id=378818 (Arby’s chief Tom Garrett resigns) – 1-28-10
63. http://www.rttnews.com/ArticleView.aspx?Id=1203111&SMap=1 (Leeward Capital CEO, CFO Resign ) – 2-5-10
64. http://www.montrosepress.com/articles/2010/01/29/news/doc4b6127b082edf74... (Director, board president resign) – 1-28-10
65. http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/horse-racing/bal-sp.digest220jan22,0,... (CEO of steeplechase organization resigns) – 1-22-10
66. http://www.streetinsider.com/Management+Changes/NTN+Buzztime+%28NTN%29+C... (NTN Buzztime CEO Resigns) – 1-15-10
67. http://business.nashvillepost.com/2010/02/05/iasis-director-resigns/ (Iasis director resigns) – 2-5-10
68. http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-01-07/getty-museum-s-brand-to-resi... (Getty Museum’s Brand resigns as Director) – 1-8-10
69. http://news.alibaba.com/article/detail/markets/100237709-1-udpate-1-indo... (Indonesia Danamon CEO resigns ) – 1-24-10
70. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/01/05/opera_ceo/ (Opera co-founder and CEO resigns) – 1-5-10
71. http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSSGE6030JH20100104 (Convergys director resigns) – 1-4-10
72. http://www.freshnews.com/news/270189/internet-america-announces-resignat... (Internet America President/COO resigns) – 1-31-10
73. http://pagosasun.com/archives/2010/02%20February/020410/webgarvinresigns... (Garvin resigns at Pueblo Community College) – 2-1-10
74. http://www.brushnewstribune.com/ci_14173395 (EMCH CEO Resigns) – 1-12-10
75. http://www.silobreaker.com/why-is-sean-menke-leaving-5_22631637849756139... (executive vice president and chief marketing officer for Republic Airways resigns) – 1-15-10
76. http://boston.bbn3.com/sectors/directory/local-news-updates/25626 (Boston’s public-works director resigns) – 1-8-10
77. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/primary-energy-recycling-corpora... (Primary Energy Recycling Corporation Director resigns) – 2-5-10
78. http://www.tradingmarkets.com/news/stock-alert/3012538z_kb-financial-s-c... (KB Financial’s chief director resigns) – 2-7-10
79. http://www.informationweek.com/news/windows/microsoft_news/showArticle.j... (Key Microsoft Exec Resigns) – 2-4-10
80. http://www.mortgagestrategy.co.uk/lenders/news/dan-watkins-resigns-as-ma... (Dan Watkins resigns as managing director of mortgages at Lloyds) – 2-5-10
81. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/7237971/... ( Two senior memebers quit over not getting larger bonuses) -2-12-10
82. http://dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/02/12/head-of-goldmans-asset-mana... (Asset Management head abruptly leaves) -2-12-10
83. http://www.implu.com/releases/2010/20100212/36634/implu_viewer (Ruth J. Simmons Goldman-Sach board of directors, resigns.) -2-12-10
84. http://www.digitallook.com/news/rns/3220233-231553/TAM-Directorate_Chang... (non-executive director of the Company) -1-12-10
85. http://www.digitallook.com/news/rns/3269140-231553/TAM-Directorate_Chang... (Chairman and Chief Executive Officer resigns) -1-8-10
86. http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_pwwi/is_201002/ai_n49489694/?tag=c... (President & CEO of the Company resigns) -2-10
87. http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/2/10/business/564747... (Business CEO resigns) -2-10-10
88. http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingnews/David-and-Gail-Asper-resig... (Aspers resign, turn over company to shareholders) -2-10-10
89. http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Pepper-Rock-Resources-Announces-... (President resigns) -2-9-10
90. http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/first-metals-inc-announces-asset... (One resignation, two terminations)-2-10-10 and -1-8-10 respectively.
91. http://www.jsonline.com/newswatch/82071122.html?newsWatchDate=1-22-2010 (CEO resigns) -1-19-10
92. http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/story/952681.html (VP resigns from Univesity of Buffalo) -2-11-10
93. http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_pwwi/is_201002/ai_n49489694/?tag=c... (President resigns) -2-10
94. http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EIN/is_20100210/ai_n49473781/?ta... (CFO resigns) -2-10-10
95. http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m4PRN/is_2009_Nov_18/ai_n42164522/... ( CEO resignation) -11-18-10
96. http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Flint-Telecom-Group-Announces-Or... (Five high rankers resign in company move to Nevada) -2-11-10
97. http://www.stockhouse.com/News/CanadianReleasesDetail.aspx?n=7628467 (VPofOperations resigns) -2-12-10
98. http://www.stockhouse.com/News/USReleasesDetail.aspx?n=7628684 (CEO resigns) -2-12-10
99. http://www.joplinglobe.com/dailybusiness/local_story_042083924.html?keyw... ( Chairman resigns) effective 4-29-10
100. http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ameren-chairman-gary-rainwater-to-retir... ( Chairman resigns) effective -4-27-10
101. http://kuow.org/program.php?id=19416 (Seattle City finance director resigns) -2-11-10
102. http://m2m.tmcnet.com/news/2010/02/12/4620442.htm (Archer-Daniels-Midlands President of Investments Services resigns) -2-12-10
103. http://www.poder360.com/dailynews_detail.php?blurbid=5461 (Mexico’s Secretary of Interior resigns) -2-11-10
104. http://vheadline.com/readnews.asp?id=88338 (Venezuela Health Minister resigns for health reasons) -2-11-10
105. http://www.mobile-financial.com/node/4287/Sanjay-Swamy,-CEO-of-mCheck,-a... (CEO resigns) -2-12-10
106. http://www.adpnews.info/?APP_ACTION=ARCHIVE&d=12&month=02&year=2010 (Mohammed al-Khateeb CEO resigns) effective -2-28-10
107. http://www.implu.com/story/14074 (CFO resigns) -2-28-10
108. http://www.pantagraph.com/news/local/article_0cb2c090-17f7-11df-8b71-001... (Interim CEO and Chairwoman both resign) -2-11-10
109. http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=117634§ionid=351020603 (CEO resigns in face of company suicides) -2-2-10
110. http://www.vccircle.com/500/news/morgan-stanley-india-ceo-quits (CEO resigns, will advise) -1-28-10
111. http://www.mediabistro.com/unbeige/the_revolving_door/getty_museum_direc... (Museum director resigns, one year left on contract) -1-8-10
112. http://www.onenewsnow.com/AP/Search/Business/Default.aspx?id=894806 (CEO resigns) -2-12-10
113. http://www.itnewsafrica.com/?p=4996 (Goldman-Sach Fund Manager resigns) -2-12-10
114. http://www.news-record.com/content/2010/02/12/article/bowles_resigns_as_... (University of North Carolina president resigns) -2-12-10
115. http://www.etaiwannews.com/etn/news_content.php?id=1178782&lang=eng_news... (Taiwan Nat. Security Chief resigns) 2-11-10
116. http://www.star-telegram.com/texas/story/1961376.html (President of University of North Texas resigns) 2-10-10
117. http://www.investmentweek.co.uk/investment-week/news/1591626/rlam-sales-... (Asset Management Head resigns) -2-11-10
118. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/12/health/policy/12pharma.html (President of the Pharmaceutical Lobby resigns) -2-11-10
119. http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN1120433520100211 (CEO resigns) effective in -2-2011
120. http://mobile.chicagotribune.com/inf/infomo?view=breaking_business_artic... (CEO resigns) -2-11-10
121. http://news.morningstar.com/newsnet/ViewNews.aspx?article=/DJ/2010021113... (Three resignations in total, CEO resigned several days earlier) -2-11-10
122. http://news.morningstar.com/newsnet/ViewNews.aspx?article=/DJ/2010021113... (CEO resigns) -1-12-10
123. http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/2029733,labor-boss-dennis-gannon-quit... (Union boss to resign) -2-4-10
124. http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-ct-myspace11-2010feb11,0,7062907.s... (CEO resigns) -2-11-10
125. http://www.cbc.ca/canada/new-brunswick/story/2010/02/11/nb-bernard-lebla... ( Justice Minister to resign) -2-11-10
126. http://www.jaxdailyrecord.com/showstory.php?Story_id=530249 (Jacksonville Florida GM of City management) 2-11-10
127. http://www.implu.com/story/14043 (Director resigns) -2-10-10
128. http://www.investmentweek.co.uk/investment-week/news/1591549/jpm-emergin... (Fund Manager resigns) -2-11-10
129. http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/20100211/touch-group-ceo-resigns.htm (CEO resigns) -2-11-10
130. http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/20100211/servoca-executive-director-re... (Director resigns) -2-11-10
131. http://telecomafrica.blogspot.com/2010/02/kaspas-md-resigns.html (Managing director resigns) -2-11-10
132. http://www.flashartonline.com/interno.php?pagina=news_det&id=603&det=ok&... (Musuem Director resigns) month/day unspecified.
133. http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/printarticle.aspx?feed=ACBJ&date=201002... (CEO resigns) -2-10-10
134. http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/84028507.html (CEO resigns) effective -5-1-10
135. http://www.foxbusiness.com/story/markets/industries/energy/primary-energ... (Board of Directors Chair resigns) -2-5-10
136. http://pacific.bizjournals.com/pacific/stories/2010/02/08/daily22.html (Honolulu Zoo director resigns) -2-11-10
137. http://www.daylife.com/article/04B32U8g1T3zz?q=William (CFO resigns) -2-10-10
138. http://www.stockwatch.com/newsit/newsit_newsit.aspx?bid=Z-C:KM-1687645&s... (CEO resigns after Three Months) -2-10-10
139. http://www.implu.com/story/14028 ( 2 CEOs of a very large defense contractor to USA resign) effective -2-3-10 and -5-5-10 respectively
140. http://www.businessspectator.com.au/bs.nsf/Article/CBA-director-resigns-... ( Director of Australia’s largest Bank resigns) -2-10-10
141. http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/provider/providerarticle.aspx?feed=ACBJ... (Seaport Museum along Delaware River President resigns) -2-10-10
142. http://www.topix.com/county/mendocino-ca/2010/02/county-ceo-tom-mitchell... (County CEO resigns) effective -3-1-10
143. http://blogs.barrons.com/techtraderdaily/2010/01/13/realnetworks-ceo-gla... (CEO resigns) -1-13-10
144. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/world/news/e3ifcfd4b... (President resigns after four months) -1-20-10
145. http://www.baltictimes.com/news/articles/24317/ ( 2 Lithuanian ministers resign) -2-10-10
146. http://blogs.barrons.com/techtraderdaily/2010/01/12/realnetworks-coo-gia... (COO resigns) effective -4-2-10
147. http://www.click2houston.com/news/21977585/detail.html (Houston Police Chief to resign) effective -12-30-10
148. http://www.khou.com/home/Sources-HFD-Chief-Phil-Boriskie-to-announce-res... (Houston fire chief resigns) unspecified.
149. http://dallas.bizjournals.com/dallas/stories/2010/02/01/daily36.html (Two Board Directors resign) -2-5-10
150. http://www.progressivegrocer.com/progressivegrocer/content_display/super... (CEO resigns) -2-9-10
151. http://ca.news.finance.yahoo.com/s/08022010/34/biz-f-business-wire-allet... (CEO resigns) effective 4-30-10
152. http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=358003 (Hospital President resigns) effective -2-28-10
153. http://www.dailycomet.com/article/20100206/HURBLOG/100209408/1223?Title=... (Transportation Secretary resigns) -2-6-10
154. http://www.lcsun-news.com/las_cruces-business/ci_14365006 (Real Estate Head resigns) unspecified.
155. http://www.enewsboy.com/story.php?title=coral-springs-medical-center-ceo... ( Hospital CEO resigns) -2-9-10
156. http://www.kfgo.com/news_Detail.php?ID=10447 (Director resigns) 2-3-10
157. http://computerworld.co.nz/news.nsf/news/health-it-boss-hesketh-resigns (Health deputy director resigns) -2-10-10
158. http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/california/ci_14366132 (link dead)
Perkins resigns as Monterey County Farm Bureau executive
The Monterey County Herald
Posted: 02/09/2010 11:48:57 AM PST
159. http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2010/02/09/3874036-ben-jerrys-ice-cream-ch... (CEO resigns) effective 3-30-10
160. http://www.rfpconnect.com/news/2010/2/9/sungard-ceo-for-availability-ser... (CEO resigns) -2-9-10
161. http://blogs.reuters.com/kirstin-ridley/ (Top British Financial regulator resigns) -2-9-10
162. http://www.newcastle-news.com/2010/02/04/public-works-director-parks-com... ( Two Newcastle Public works directors resign) -2-4-10
163. http://www.gvnews.com/articles/2010/02/09/scvsun/news/05artsdirector0210... (Art Director resigns) -2-8-10
164. http://www.kndu.com/Global/story.asp?S=11957263 (Ocean Shores, Wash. mayor resigns) -2-9-10
165. http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSSGE6170LF20100208 (CEO resigns) -2-8-10
166. http://www.insidearm.com/go/arm-news/executive-change-comtech-ceo-h-neal... (CEO resigns) -2-1-10
167. https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=36&article_id=159790&CFID=152... (CEO resigns) -2-8-10
168. http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=21&sid=281560 (CFO resigns) -2-8-10
169. http://www.theolympian.com/business/wire/story/1130697.html (CEO and CFO resign within month of each other) -2-8-10
170. http://www.ksl.com/?nid=170&sid=9607551 (CEO resigns) -2-7-10
171. http://businessspectator.mobi/bs.nsf/Article/JB-Hi-Fi-pd20100208-2FSWC?O... (CEO resigns) -2-8-10
172. http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-58826508.html (CEO) resigns) effective 3-1-10
1. http://newsroom.bankofamerica.com/index.php?s=43&item=8543 (Bank of America CEO retires) – 12-31-9
2. http://www.retailingtoday.com/(S(zk2bdc45knlzvr55joxleb45))/story.aspx?id=129093§ion=HomeHousewares&menuid=167 (Williams Sonoma CEO retires) – 1-27-9
3. http://www.cnpa.com/full_story.cfm?id=1434 (USA Weekend publisher retires) – 2-3-10
4. http://www.investmentnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100124/REG/30... (Securites America CEO retires) – 1-24-10
5. http://sanjose.bizjournals.com/sanjose/stories/2010/02/01/daily102.html (Shop.com president retires) – 2-5-10
6. http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/stories/2010/01/11/daily29.html?ana=... + (Triangle+Business+Journal) (Doe and Ingalls CEO retires) – 1-13-10
7. http://www.rep-am.com/articles/2010/02/04/business/459353.txt (Thomaston Savings Bank CEO retires) – 1-7-10
8. http://www.cutimes.com/News/2010/2/Pages/SDCCUs-Oberbauer-Retires-Citing... (San Diego Credit Union CEO retires) – 2-4-10
9. http://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/stories/2010/02/01/daily14.html?ana... (Nashville+Business+Journal) (Central Parking CEO retires) – 2-2-10
10. http://houston.bizjournals.com/houston/stories/2010/02/01/daily21.html (Aztec CEO retires) – 2-2-10
11. http://www.travelweekly.com/article3_ektid209768.aspx (Ritz Carlton exec retires) – 2-4-10
12. http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_con... (USA Weekend CEO retires) – 2-3-10
13. http://www.moneymanagement.com.au/article/Silk-retires-from-ASFA-board-o... (ASFA director retires) – 2-5-10
14. http://www.streetinsider.com/Management+Changes/ZBB+Energy+(ZBB)+COO+Steven+Seeker+to+Retire;+Scampini+Appointed+to+EVP5313121.html (ZBB Energy COO retires) – 2-5-10
15. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/MuniMae-Announces-Director-bw-778445129.ht... (MuniMaed Director retires) – 1-20-10
16. http://www.amtonline.com/article/article.jsp?siteSection=1&id=10099 (Universal Avionics Sr VP retires) – 1-18-10
17. http://www.oregonlive.com/business/index.ssf/2010/02/evraz_north_america... (Evraz Inc CEO retires) – 2-5-10
18. http://houston.bizjournals.com/houston/stories/2010/02/01/daily49.html?s... (Sysco President retires) – 2-5-10
19. http://www.news8austin.com/content/your_news/default.asp?ArID=262486 (3 Republicans retire) – 12-29-9
20. http://www.autoevolution.com/news/jaguar-land-rover-ceo-resigns-15851.ht... (Jaguar CEO retires) – 1-26-10
21. http://wood.lesprom.com/news/42493/ (NewPage CEO retires) – 1-19-10
22. http://www.pressconnects.com/article/20100113/NEWS01/100113031/Binghamto... (Binghamton University President DeFleur retires) – 1-13-10
23. http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/re-wow-colorados-democratic-governor... (Colorado governor retires) – 1-5-10
24. http://www.insideindianabusiness.com/newsitem.asp?ID=39962 (Vectren CEO to Retire) – 2-3-10
25. http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/president-of-art-institute-291345.html (President of Art Institute of Atlanta to retire) – 2-4-10
26. http://www.blackenterprise.com/top-news/2010/02/04/gymborees-lambert-to-... (Gymboree’s CFO Retires) – 2-4-10
27. http://www.oregonlive.com/business/index.ssf/2010/01/russ_danielson_prov... (Providence’s Oregon CEO retires) – 1-14-10
28. http://www.bangordailynews.com/detail/135625.html (Sebasticook Valley Hospital president retires) – 1-27-10
29. http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10008/1026708-53.stm#ixzz0en14Gybz (Carnegie Museums president retires) – 1-8-10
30. http://www.tri-cityherald.com/901/story/872948.html (Health alliance director retires) – 1-22-10
31. http://m.commercialappeal.com/news/2010/jan/17/truck-patriarch/ (Comtrak Logistics CEO retires) – 1-17-10
32. http://www.dfnionline.com/article/Manchester-Airports-Group-CEO-to-retir... (Manchester Airports Group CEO retires) – 1-29-10
33. http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/oceanside/article_da108df2-ddd5-57af-8... (OCEANSIDE: Museum director retires) – 1-3-10
34. http://www.miningweekly.com/article/indonesian-nickel-firm-incos-ceo-to-... (Inco’s CEO retires) – 1-26-10
35. http://www.sonomanews.com/articles/2010/01/11/news/doc4b4bdfbee2a8c59437... (Hospital CEO retires) – 1-11-10
36. http://www.nei.org/newsandevents/newsreleases/nei-veterans-felix-killar-... (NEI Veterans retire) – 1-27-10
37. http://www.aolnews.com/money/article/money-made-life-miserable-so-millio... (Millionaire Karl Rabeder, 47 to “give away all his money) -2-14-10
38. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/douglas-e-fears-to-retire-april-... (VP/CFO to retire) effective 4-30-10
39. http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=65516&p=irol-newsArticle_Pri... (CFO retires) effective 1-1-10
40. http://www.dealermarketing.com/columns/press-releases/1833-compli-appoin... ( CEO retires) 1-19-10
41. http://www.pr-inside.com/ziegler-names-new-ceo-r1708008.htm (CEO retires) -2-5-10
42. http://eon.businesswire.com/portal/site/eon/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_vi... ( CEO retires) -2-5-10
43. http://www.tirereview.com/Article/70860/bridgestones_emkes_to_retire.asp... (Chairman retires) effective -2-28-10
44. http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/448985-John_Boland_Named_Northe... (CEO retires) effective -3-19-10
45. http://www.tradeonlytoday.com/home/502649-yamaha-marine-group-president-... (President to retire) effective -5-1-10
46. http://rigzone.com/news/article.asp?a_id=87428&hmpn=1 (CFO to retire) effective -10-31-10
47. http://www.oneidacountycourier.com/clinton/lutherancare-president-ceo-an... (CEO retires) 2-11-10
48. http://orangecounty.dbusinessnews.com/viewnews.php?article=bwire/2010021... ( Director retires) Effective 1-30-10
49. http://news.moneycentral.com/provider/providerarticle.aspx?feed=ACBJ&dat... (CFO retires) -2-10-10
50. http://www.prolife.org.ph/news/index.php/2010/02/papal-nuncio-to-un-reti... (UN papal nuncio retires) -2-9-10
51. http://in.reuters.com/article/rbssIndustryMaterialsUtilitiesNews/idINSGE... (CFO to retire) effective -5-30-10
52. http://m.industry.bnet.com/technology/news-analysis/tekelec-cfo-bill-eve... (CFO to retire) effective -3-31-10
53. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Citigroup-names-new-head-of-rb-2197308652.... (Head of Global Commodities retires) unspecified date.
54. http://www.fox43.com/news/wpmt-mccaslinretires-milwaukee-2-11-2010,0,311... (VP retires) effective 4-30-10
55. http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-news/news/market-... (Chairman retires) effective -5-30-10
56. http://www.qbr.com.au/news/articleid/62132.aspx ( Two Board retirements) effective 9-10
57. http://forex.einnews.com/article.php?nid=50156 (CEO retires) unspecified, within the year
58. http://www.maritimetoday.com/ShowStory.aspx?StoryID=218164 (CEO retires) effective -3-15-10
59. http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/umd-president-resigns-021510 (University of Maryland president resigns) -2-15-10
60. http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN0911511720100209 (Number 2 company man retires) 2-9-10
61. http://mikemcguff.blogspot.com/2010/02/houston-municipal-employees-pensi... (Executive Director retires) effective -2-28-10
62. http://news.morningstar.com/newsnet/ViewNews.aspx?article=/DJ/2010020911... (Bank CEO retires) -2-9-10
63. http://www.xe.com/news/2010-02-09%2014:39:00.0/947165.htm?c=1&t= ( CFO retires) 2-9-10
1. http://www.management-issues.com/2009/1/16/research/ceo-turnover-hits-ne... (CEO turnover hits new high)
2. http://www.smartcompany.com.au/finance/20091127-ceo-turnover-soars-durin... (CEO turnover soars during downturn, survey shows)
3. http://www.businessweek.com/careers/managementiq/archives/2009/10/ceo_tu... (CEO Turnover: A Sign of Recovery?)
4. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/money_co/2010/01/ceo-turnover-in-2009-fa... (CEO turnover in 2009 falls to lowest point in five years)
5. http://money.cnn.com/2009/01/15/magazines/fortune/management/CEO_fired.f... (CEO departures break record)
1. http://www.colorado.edu/news/r/35582f0f0b3882803b01e0177be7164e.html (Walt Disney Executive to Join CU-Boulder as Adjunct Professor)
2. http://www.cbc.ca/canada/ottawa/story/2010/02/04/deep-river-lachlan-cran... (Scientist from National Research Council’s Canadian Neutron Beam Center disappears)
3. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/05/05/AR200505... (CIA moving to Denver)
4. http://philobiblos.blogspot.com/2007/12/vatican-observatory-relocated.ht... (Vatican observatory relocated)
5. http://www.metal-supply.com/portal-b2b/article/view.html?id=44219 (Changes in Ruukki´s management)
6. http://www.boerse-express.com/pages/848136 (Kashkari moves to woods)
9. http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_14196311#ixzz0eth7a5n5 (Republic Airways to move Frontier’s headquarters out of Denver)
10. http://www.onenewsnow.com/AP/Search/Business/Default.aspx?id=893780 (Massive energy company buy-outs)
11. http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-65057007.html (British National Grid is buying out several united states companies.)
1. http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver_Airport.html (Denver airport)
2. http://flightaware.com/ (Flight tracker)
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z15KNe4tlBg&feature=related (Global Warming vid)
4. http://www.vaticanlibrary.va/home.php?pag=fondi_non_disponibili&BC=11 (Vatican Library)
5. http://www.ameinfo.com/136420.html (Zain CEO Calls for world governance)
6. http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2010-02-11-TSA-security_N.htm (TSA workers to be trained with secrets)
7. http://www.topix.com/forum/county/solano-ca/T31721CVFB9LECG8J (Comments are a gold mine of understanding local politics)
8. http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2009/12/mayor-elect_miner_dismiss... (Article is an eye into cronyism)
9. http://mikeruppert.blogspot.com/2010/02/screw-retirement-im-back.html (Mike Ruppert Blog)
1. http://www.fdic.gov/bank/individual/failed/banklist.html (failed bank list)
2. http://www.marketwatch.com/story/our-debt-time-bomb-is-ready-to-go-ka-bo... (20 reasons for global debt time bomb to explode)
3. http://escapeamericanow.blogspot.com/ (Many High ranked Corporate/Financial leaders headed to Chile)
4. http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0HXI/is_2009_Nov_23/ai_n45100378/ (CFO of a seismic surveyor company) -11-23-09
5. http://www.zerohedge.com/article/treasury-soliciting-your-feedback-regar... ( Explaining Annuities)
6. http://www.medcitynews.com/index.php/2010/02/leptos-biomedical-to-call-i... (Leptos may have done so after the failure of competitor Enterosmedics in clinical trials. Another possibility may have been pressuring from old guard diet companies.)
1. http://www.topix.com/us-house/marion-berry/2010/01/beau-biden-wont-seek-... (Beau Biden not trying again)
2. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbo=1&q=representatives%20not%20runni... (Not seeking reelection)
3. http://www.topix.com/city/bridgeport-wv/2010/01/oliverio-not-seeking-re-... (Oliverio not seeking re-election)
4. http://congress.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/02/15/sen-bayh-didnt-tell-reid-ab... (Bayh not seeking re-election)
5. http://www.necn.com/02/12/10/Patrick-Kennedy-says-goodbye-to-politics/la... (Patrick Kennedy resigns)
6. http://www.newsabi.com/2010/02/12/de-burca-resigns-from-greens-and-seana... (Irish politician resigns) -2-12-10
7. http://wilkinsr.blogspot.com/2010/02/congressman-lincoln-diaz-balart-ret... ( 18th U.S. Republican of 2010 so far)
8. At least twelve Pennsylvanian representatives will not seek re-election
• Representative Will Gabig (R-Cumberland)
• Representative Tony Melio (D-Bucks)
• Senator Raphael Musto (D-Luzerne)
• Representative Don Walko (D-Pittsburgh)
• Representative Craig Dally (R-Nazareth)
• Representative Russ Fairchild (R-Lewisburg)
• Representative Merle Phillips (R-Sunbury)
• Representative Keith McCall (D-Carbon)
• Representative Rich Grucela (D-Northampton)
• Representative Katie True (R-Lancaster)
• Representative Barbara McIlvaine Smith (D-Chester)
• Representative Kathy Manderino (D-Philadelphia)
1. http://www.adn.com/money/industries/oil/story/1139665.html (Conoco Phillips Alaska President Jim Bowles dies in an avalanche)
2. http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE61749H20100209 (Defense Appropriations Chairman John Murtha dies in surgery)
Link to this article/posting: http://dprogram.net/2010/02/07/over-50-unexpected-ceo-cfo-resignations-i...
February 9, 2010 at 12:52 am
Animals can sense seissmic activity before the actual event occurs, allowing them time to flee for safer grounds. CEO’s can sense seismic activity in the business world, and it looks like they are heading for safer grounds too, just like the animals.
February 11, 2010 at 11:32 pm
I have to agree these people sense something is about to go down.
Krzyzmo you are right on the money.
February 12, 2010 at 12:33 am
“Something is afoot my dear Watson”
February 12, 2010 at 3:22 pm
Something is cooking…run forrest, RUN!
February 15, 2010 at 12:55 pm
Now is the time, Cato. There is less than 3 years between today and 12/21/2012. What can you do in 3 years? Or what will the government allow you to do in those 3 years? Or will they do everything possible to prevent you from making needed preparations?
Wake up, America. The time is now.
C.W. Livingston said
February 15, 2010 at 2:12 pm
When I was in my young twenties, I lived in Los Angles, CA. This was back in the 1970s. We were all sitting in the pool patio sucking on our bongs when we heard the dog yelping and noticed it was trying to climb a nearby tree. We started laughing our butts of! What an idiotic thing for a dog to be doing!!!
Within about 15 or 20 seconds, the water in the pool had waves in it that were taller then I was when standing upright. And yes, we all got pretty wet. Suddenly, I found myself wanting to climb that tree with the dog!
I’ve wanted to climb that tree, for about the past two or three years. And now, for many of us, the SHTF scenario has already begun! Having lost my job 3 weeks ago, I’m not as bad off as so many that have been without a job for many months. I don’t plan on living in a tent city, as I have been planning for a while and have other resources to fall back on if it gets bad enough to loose my home.
We should all be getting ready because, something is coming and it’s much bigger then that small earth quake I experienced back in the 1970s. Something is coming and it’s much bigger then what the bankers resigning are afraid of. And if they haven’t prepared (and I’m not talking about purchasing Gold) all their money will be useless! I can trade my bullets for food and other items. But Gold and especially fiat currency will be useless. The bankers can’t eat paper money or Gold. I can trade that bullet for something to eat!
Let the chaos begin!!!
February 15, 2010 at 2:55 pm
WELL OF COURSE SOMETHING ABOUT TO HAPPEN READ YOUR BIBLE, THEN READ THE NEWS, THEN LOOK AT H.A.A.R.P AND THEN LOOK AT FEMA REX 84, THE LOOK UP BILDERBERG, CFR, TRILATERAL COMMISION, ROTHSCHILDS, ROCKEFELLER INC. THE LIST GOES ON! THEY ARE ALL GETTING READY TO HEAD TO THEIR D.U.M.B.S. FOR OUR NWO MARTIAL LAW TO BE ACTIVATED! BY THE WAY YOU DON’T HAVE 3 YEARS PEOPLE YOU HAVE LESS THAN 60 DAYS!!! GET READY NOW OR DIE TRYING!
C.W. Livingston said
February 15, 2010 at 3:20 pm
I agree! I hope I didn’t imply that we had 3 years… I wonder if we’ll make it to Memorial Day.
To all reading this,
Now, we’re hearing that many of the Democrats are resigning! No matter what direction I look, the writing seems to be on the wall… And that writing always says the same thing! Prepare, while you still can!!! If you don’t have a lot of money, I feel for you as, it costs so much money to get even a few months ahead. But is you have some money, even in 401Ks and the like, you’d be making a far better investment cashing those 401ks in and paying off bills and purchasing water and water purifiers, food (beans, canned goods, seeds, etc…), winter clothes, tents, good quality sleeping bags, guns, ammunition, tools, and anything else you think you can use like an easy way to make fire or electricity.
If you’ve got a house in the city, sell it – TODAY – and get out into the country.
I suppose that this really isn’t a great forum to discuss preparations, but if you expect to survive what is coming, you’d better begin preparing today! And more then anything, if you are just now waking up to all of this, you need to start preparing you mind for the incredible life style change that is about to befall each and every one of us!!!
February 15, 2010 at 3:55 pm
I think everyone needs to get it together on God and survival stuff,Our days are getting shorter and i don’t see Americans coming out too take back this nation.
Job lose lost my job a year ago as a machinist and have had 2 interviews since 2nd seems promising.
But threw out the years have put together a small cache and have stockpiled enough for me and mine.
February 15, 2010 at 4:26 pm
TO SPREAD A LITTLE HOPE TO THE MASSES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON THE BEST BOOK ON THE MARKET THAT BECAME AVAILABLE IN jANUARY 2010 IS “APOLLYON RISING 2012″, BY TOM HORN; THIS WILL BE THE QUICKEST AND BEST WAY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT’S GOING ON AND GET YOU CAUGHT UP TO SPEED. NO MAN KNOWS THE DAY NOR THE HOUR, BUT TRUE BELIEVERS KNOW THAT THIS IS THE SEASON, THAT JESUS WAS TALKING OF IN MATTHEW 24. AS WELL AS PAUL FORETOLD IN 1st THESSALONIANS 4:13-18; AS WELL AS 2ndTHESSALONIANS 2 WHICH IS ALMOST HERE!GOD DID NOT GIVE ANYONE WHO BELONGS TO HIM A SPIRIT OF TIMIDITY BUT A SPIRIT OF BOLDNESS AND HE WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO BE TESTED BEYOND OUR GRASP, AND HE IS FAITHFUL EVEN WHEN WE ARE NOT. KEEP THE FAITH, BE PREPARED TO MEET OUR MAKER WITH A JOYFUL HEART! AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSEHOLD “WE SHALL SERVE THE LORD!” YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN KNOWS WHAT YOU HAVE NEED OF EVEN BEFORE YOU ASK, SO GET TO KNOW HIM WHILE IT IS EASY, WHICH IS NOW!!! HE PROMISES NEVER TO LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU. SO IF YOU HAVE NO WAY TO GET SUPPLIES, DO NOT FRET, GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF THE ONES WHO FREELY SERVE HIM WITH A PURE HEART! HE HAS NEVER LED ME ASTRAY AND HIS CHILDREN KNOW HIS VOICE, NOT EVEN A SINGLE HEAD ON YOUR HAIR IS UNACCOUNTED FOR! WHEN THE TIMES COMES THE SAINTS WILL BE CAUGHT UP JUST AS PAUL SAID IN 1st THESSALONIANS 4:13-18. JUST BE READY TO GO TO WHERE HE CALLS YOU WHEN THIS VERY SOON TIME IS HERE! PRAISE THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST! WHO WAS AND IS AND IS TO COME! AMEN!! EVEN SO, COME LORD JESUS!
February 16, 2010 at 3:11 am
Michele, thanks for that lovely reminder and those true words. I am a mighty, bold, and brave warrior for Christ. I will fight the ominous evil and be a loyal soldier in the service of God. God has all kinds of personalities in and at his service. For those who think all Christians are passive, you are surely mistaken.
Arizona Jefferson said
February 16, 2010 at 3:52 am
Who would want to keep a job where you can no longer make 200 or 300 times as much as an avereage worker while failing to produce any tangible results? Not too many people I guess. Tomorrows CEO’s and CFO may actually have to work for a living and may get paid the equivalent of what a few dozen or so regular workers make. The American Dream is dead! Might as well just build a shack and live on the beach. There is no sense being employed anymore.
February 16, 2010 at 8:33 am
The religious whackos will be crawling out of the woodwork now, all wearing “The End is Night” sandwich signs…losers, why don’t you do something useful, like resist, instead of bending over for a myth.
February 16, 2010 at 8:34 am
*lol* that should say “Nigh,” obviously, haha…funny because the end IS nigh…
February 16, 2010 at 9:46 am
I agree with everything being said here, especially the points concerning Christ. If you’re not a believer and follower of Christ, every thing you do from this point on is absolutely futile and a chasing of the wind. As Christ said, what good does it do a man to gain the whole world and yet loose his soul… as Kerry Livgren once wrote, all we are is dust in the wind (if you’re not a follower of Christ).
However, if you are a follower of the true risen Saviour, then the most important thing you can do is (as Michele pointed out in so many words) check your attitude.
Just as in my day (30 years ago) of military service, we were drilled and drilled and drilled some more that the most important things to insuring the success of a mission was attitude, knowledge, and fitness (physical and mental and spiritual). One can not be seperated from the other… they have to work together.
If you’re just getting started in any kind of preparation, I strongly suggest you start with your attitude and check your spirit – together.. what is your objective, what is your goal?
Plan accordingly… do what you can with what you have… and leave the rest to Christ… sounds simple doesn’t it… wait until you initiate it into action… it gets tough.
Your two biggest enemies are fear and doubt, and Lucifer is good at both.
To a point, a little fear can be a good thing as it helps to sharpen your focus.. but only to a degree, but if you’re untrained, fear can quickly turn into panic, and that will cause you to do stupid things… concerning doubt – don’t. Easier said than done… remember Christ’s response to John the Baptist when he had a moment of doubt – respond accordingly.
Defense (firearms and the like), and logistics (food, shelter, means…) are necessary, we all know that… and isn’t it interesting that in Luke 22:36 Jesus told His own to go and sell their cloak and buy a ‘sword’ if they didn’t have one… keep the whole passage in context… read commentaries if you’re unsure of what is being said… I have my own perspective…
But in the words (and spirit) of Col. Craig Roberts, “… don’t worry too much about your guns.. with a brick I can get a gun… heck, with two bricks I can get a tank… (sooner or later they have to come out of the tank).”
I could write a volume on the insights of what Roberts meant here, but I won’t bore you.. again, it boils down to attitude, knowledge, and fitness…
Look to Gideon and the 300 for insight, that story speaks volumes – literally!
If you need courage: Psalm 27
If you need peace: John 14:27
If you need reassurance: Revelation 22:20
February 16, 2010 at 10:23 am
Antigod, you probably worship the same luciferian gods the elites do. Why don’t you go join them. They could probably use another stupid moran for their agenda. Michele is right, We must turn to Jesus in times of trouble and accept him as our personnel savior.
Father God, I know I need You because I am a sinner, but also know that I can never get to You on my own. There’s nothing I can do on my own to make up for my sins; nothing I could do on my own to earn favor and forgiveness from You or to secure my place in Heaven when I die. The only thing I can do is to make a conscious decision that You sent Your one and only Son Jesus Christ, and that He came to this world for me. He took my sins upon Himself, was crucified in my place, died for me, and was resurrected so that I may live forever. I accept Him and His sacrifice, and desperately want to receive Your Son Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior. When He conquered death for my sake He gave me access to You. Thank You for Your grace and Your mercy. Thank You for forgiving me and for sending the Holy Spirit to transform my life from this moment forward. I pray that You transform my life from this day forward and give me a heart and a mind that desires to not only get to know You, but to be with You as much as possible. Teach me how to live, and teach me how to share this message with others before it’s too late for them. Please count me worthy to escape the things to come. Amen.
February 16, 2010 at 1:57 pm
1.) Is this “Normal”? What is the “AVERAGE” rate..say..between 200-2005(Peak Bubble)?
2.) What are these..the “Resigned”..DOING?
Buying RURAL LAND?
It’s very curious..but sans any “Relevent” data to measure this weird scenario “Against”..its sort of…well..it could just be…well..LIKE an Earthquake..a kind of “Shake-up”!
3.) to what extent were “Shareholders” involved in the resignations of CEO/CFO’s from Publicly Held Companies?
Point being that SOME of these..may very well have been..”Not The First Choice Of The Individual Resigning”
However..all of that said..it still fits the old axim:
“Once is happenstance…Twice is Coincidence…but THREE TIMES is ENEMY ACTION!”
February 16, 2010 at 7:09 pm
*lol* @ engineer: just like a churchie, thinking everybody must worship *something*…please, that’s so 12th century, lol.
Know what I worship? A tree. Know why? Cause it’s not asking me to become a tree, it doesn’t have it’s hand out for $$$, and it’s not molesting and raping children. Next to what the world bankers are trying to pull (successfully, so far, I might add), Catholicism is the biggest fraud, the most corrupt organization, the most shameless purveyor of lies, ever invented by man. Nobody scams better than the church.
Link to this posting/article: http://dprogram.net/2010/02/07/over-50-unexpected-ceo-cfo-resignations-i...
Video: Part One: OFFICER JACK MCLAMB ON FREEDOMIZER RADIO
Video: Part Two: OFFICER JACK MCLAMB ON FREEDOMIZER RADIO
Video: Part Three: OFFICER JACK MCLAMB ON FREEDOMIZER RADIO
Video: Part Four: OFFICER JACK MCLAMB ON FREEDOMIZER RADIO
SWIFT BIC Code:
|Australia New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ)
Fiona Caroline Cristian
Kindom (Do No Harm Communities) is the dream for freedom, but it is the dream for the freedom of those around us who also live the dream of freedom, because it is in living for the freedom of others that we get our freedom. When we live for the dreams of Kindom of those around us, we live life as a gift because we live for (dedicate our lives to) their dream of freedom, truth, peace, joy, abundance, etc, just as they live for our Kindom dreams too. This is true co-creation (cooperation) with no attack on the uniqueness of each of us. When we live this way, we have no need for any man-made system - everything/everyone has already been taken care of by our love for life.
Just as we do not have to jump 10 feet across the room to grab our next breath, neither do we have to worry about food, water and shelter because it has all been taken care of as we each co-create Kindoms/Kin-Domains for everyone. Now everybody and everything of the dream of life that is Kindom/Paradise is free (has been set free once again). The issue is greed and selfishness, power and control trips, arrogance, ignorance, being fed many many lies and being traumatised. The issue is not overpopulation - there is more than enough land available for every family to have a hectare (2.5 acres Kin-Domain) to care for. The land of Australia can provide a Kin-Domain for every family across Earth, each with a food forest, clean fresh drinking water and plenty of space for building natural do no harm habitats and with plenty of land left over.
Everyone must have the freedom to take full-responsibility for their lives, for the water they drink, the food they eat and for their shelter. Currently, "The System" forces everyone to give up taking full-responsibility so that we become grown up children accustomed to sucking on the nipples of "The System" corporations for everything, having to use money to get by and to follow the rules of money because we are not co-creating freedom, peace, truth, joy and abundance for each other. Money only leads to haves and have nots and all the abuse, manipulation and distractions that we are subjected to as slaves to money.
When we give up living for other's Kindom dreams, we start creating hell ("The System") all around us because we become self-centred - now it's all about "my freedom","my money", "my land", "my belief", "my saviour", "mine", "mine","mine", "i","i", "i", "own", "own", "own", etc. To protect what we claim we own requires a man-made system with FORCE to protect those self-centred claims. This is ALL trauma based and all story-telling (brainwashing/braindirtying).
Our true freedom comes when we set our thoughts of freedom into motion so that we live freedom rather than just talking and thinking about it while we still slave for "The System". Kindom will not happen while we meditate for hours in the bush or do yoga retreats or wait for Jesus or follow the processes of the OPPT (One People's Public Trust now called One People). This is not freedom because we are not living freedom because we are living the story-telling of Jesus or Zeitgeist or The Secret or Thrive or One Earth/Consciousness/People.
Living Kindom is very, very hard work as we set about repairing the damage to MAN/Earth/Nature that we are ALL responsible for but the burden becomes lighter the more of us put our life-energy into the dream of returning Earth to Paradise. Day-after-day, we all have to work our arses off until Kindom is all around us (MAN) once again. This is the price we pay to set each other free on a piece of land (Kin-Domain), so that no one is under the image-power (education/brainwashing/story-telling) of another MAN anymore and so that everyone can have their space of love to create and live their unique, do no harm dreams. This only happens once we have the Kindoms set up so that everyone is provided for.
Once we re-create the food forests, whether on land or in the suburbs, we can re-claim our freedom, breaking the strangle-hold of "The System" because we are no longer reliant on its services and benefits and no longer turning each other into slaves of "The System", cogs in the wheels of "The System" machine. If we don't put the effort in to set everyone and everything free all around us then we still live in HELL ("The System"). The key is to live for everyone else's freedom so that we can have it too.
We live for NO SYSTEM. We do not lose anything by not having a man-made system and, in fact, we gain. We gain our freedom and we gain abundance. Let go of the fear.
To explore these themes in greater detail go here where you can find many of our recent Love For Life comments, articles, debates, discussions, videos, podcasts, etc:
So You Want The Good Bits Of "The System"
But Not The Bad Bits?
By Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life - 12th August 2013
All the best
Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
We feel there is an essential peaceful do no harm transition required to get all of MAN back to standing on MANS feet without reliance upon another MAN for water, food, shelter. As it stands everyone in "The System" are highly dependent and reliant on the "group mind-set" that forms "The System" of slaves providing services and benefits for the emotionally addicted slaves to "The System" (and you can put us in the same basket too). The transition is to get MAN back to relying ONLY on nature without 3rd party interlopers, intermeddlers, interceders getting in the way. The transition is a team effort with the foresight for setting all of MAN free down-the-line so that MAN is no longer dependent on slaves and masters providing services, benefits, privileges and exclusivity while being bound to contracts, rituals, procedures, conditions, rules & regulations which compromises MAN severely.
This transition is all about shifting from limited liability/responsibility to full liability/responsibility. This full responsibility is all about caring for our health, nature all around us, clean uncorrupted (pure) water and food, partner/co-creator, children, shelter, animal-friends in partnership, etc. In "The System", we are already together destroying each other - we have to come together to create peace together so that we can all have peace. We cannot live peacefully when we are islands, not taking full responsibility for the lives of those around us until EVERYONE can take full responsibility for their life, which means that EVERYONE is healed of system trauma. In "The System", we all come together to make slaves of each other - now is the moment to come together to set each other free, to live for each other's freedom, peace, joy and abundance. Once we have set each other free, we are free.
Control The Land
And You Control MAN On The Land
Displace MAN From Land
And You Turn MAN Into Slaves
Arthur & Fiona Cristian - Love For Life
April 2011 (Updated 14th September 2011)
The Spell Is Broken
Taking The Land To Create Kindom
Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
3rd March 2013
"The Steps Of Kindom"
Once we fix these issues, we or our children or our descendants to come, can start focusing on the even bigger picture of getting back to where our ancestors were, as breatharyan's, before they fell into non-sense images to be enslaved by them.
All the best to you and your family
Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
The Cristian family and The Love for Life Campaign are apolitical, non-religious, non-violent, anti weapons, anti drugs (both pharmaceutical and recreational) and anti any ideology that denies the existence of Do No Harm Communities (Kindoms) and suppresses the uniqueness and freedom of all men, women and children.
The Cristian family and our Love For Life work is unaligned to any big business corporation, intelligence agency, government body, "system" law, "system" think tanks, "system" green or environmental movements, religion, cult, sect, society (fraternity, brotherhood, sisterhood, order, club, etc,) secret or not, hidden agenda, law or sovereignty group, occult, esoteric, New Age or Old Age.
The Cristian family supports and promotes the remedy that brings an everlasting peace, freedom, truth, joy, abundance and do no harm for all of life without causing loss of uniqueness or the need for having slaves and rulers. We are not into following the one in front or being sheeple. Most importantly, we take full-responsibility for everything we think, feel and do.
The Cristian family are not Christians.
Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
Being of clear brain, heart and intention, we each declare the following to be true:
• We have no intention of ending our own lives.
• We will not tolerate suppression of truth, ideas, freedom, or our work. We stand for freedom of speech.
• We stand together to support others in the expression of truths and freedom to speak out no matter how radical those ideas may seem.
• Standing for freedom takes courage; together we shall be strong in the face of all odds.
• If it is ever claimed that we have committed suicide, encountered an unfortunate accident, died of sickness/disease, disappeared, been institutionalized, or sold out financially or in any other way to self-interested factions, we declare those claims false and fabricated.
• We testify, assert and affirm without reservation, on behalf of all those who have dedicated their lives to the ending of secrecy and the promotion of freedom of thought, ideas and expression that we shall prevail.
• We Do Not Have Multiple Personality Disorders
Jasmin Lily Cristian
Emma Rose Cristian
Frances Hannah Cristian
Xanthe Jane Cristian
15th December 2006 (Edited/Updated 18th September 2011)
We are turning the Love for Life Quick User Guide http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6608 into a blog of all the main insights of our work since March 2005, whether through articles, videos, podcasts or discussions/debates.
As we do not have the time to compile everything we have written into a book, as many have suggested we do, compiling all our most important work into one area of the website is a way of providing easy access to this work so those interested are able to fully comprehend the big picture.
Instead of having to find our different articles, videos, etc, in various parts of the website, it will all be accessible here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6608 and here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/3385.
As amateurs and posted in the Quick User Guide below the Facebook links, we're currently creating and posting a series of videos called "The Dream Of Life" which covers the ground of all the Love For Life insights. We plan to have the videos completed by December 31st 2012. Once this is behind us, our intention is to create a 2 hour or so video covering the body of this work. All videos are embedded in the quick user guide http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6608 and uploaded in Arthur's YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ArthurLoveForLife.
We have started recording songs, with others, that express the themes of Love For Life. They are now being posted on Arthur's YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ArthurLoveForLife and are embedded in the quick user guide http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6608. We have over 100 songs to record. A few rough demos have already been used as the soundtrack on the first "Dream of Life" video.
Also, everything we, the Cristian family, have gone through, from bank fraud and the theft of the family home to death threats and attempts on Arthur's life, is documented in the Quick User Guide too. If you, the reader, are prepared to put the effort in, you will comprehend the extent to which we have all been tricked into becoming slaves, giving up our uniqueness and our full-responsibility for life and destroying everything of life to the point where life is in danger of dying out completely. You will also comprehend the remedy to all this chaos; a remedy that requires only love for life and the determination to do what needs to be done. Though our focus is very strongly on the remedy that creates a world of freedom, truth, peace, joy, abundance and Do No Harm for all of life without loss of uniqueness or the need for slaves and rulers, we realise that it is vital to comprehend how to get there and what stops us from getting there. This is why there is so much information on the hows and whys of everything going wrong in the world today. We are not into peddling conspiracy theories, we are into routing out all forms of organised crime.
Saturday 26th November 2011
Arthur and Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
Mobile: 0011 61 418 203204 - (0418 203204)
Facebook Arthur Cristian: http://www.facebook.com/arthurcristian
YouTube Arthur Cristian: http://www.youtube.com/ArthurLoveForLife
Nimbit Music: http://www.nimbitmusic.com/loveforlife
Facebook Music: http://www.facebook.com/loveforlifemusic
Facebook Why Aren't We Free Discussion: http://www.facebook.com/164918753537287
Facebook Do No Harm Community: http://www.facebook.com/151811728195925
YouTube Love For Life Music: http://www.myspace.com/loveforlifemusic
Google + Fiona Cristian: https://plus.google.com/100490175160871610090
Register To The Love For Life Mailing List: http://loveforlife.com.au/content/09/05/14/mailing-list
Which Unravels The Reasons For The Chaos, Mayhem and Confusion Being Experienced In The World Today, Explains The Need For "Community Immunity" and Responsibility, and Focuses On The Creation Of Kindoms - Do No Harm, Life-Sustainable Communities (As The Remedy That Heals All Mans Woes) - And How We Can Co-Create Them. For Comments, Articles And Discussions, Go Here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/3385 - Also Go Here To See Podcasts And Videos Posted by Arthur & Fiona Cristian: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7309 - The Information Shared Comes From Inspiration, Intuition, Heartfelt-Logic And Information Gathered From Nature And Many Amazing Men And Women Along The Way. It Is Not Found In Any Books Or Channellings, Or Talked About By "Experts". Go Here To Read A Brief Synopsis Of Why We Started Love For Life: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/8182
go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/1125 and for more on Eco Homes, Villages, Organic and Permaculture Gardening and Life-Sustainability, etc, go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/3641 and here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/1985 and Mikhail Petrovich Shchetinin - Kin's School - Lycee School at Tekos: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/5173
go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/5068 - LIFE is information. When we distort LIFE and then eat, drink, absorb, think, feel, hear, see, touch, taste, smell and perform these distortions, the information of LIFE, your LIFE, our LIFE, our children's lives, everyone's LIFE, is distorted.
Which Covers Topics From Health to Chemtrails/Haarp to Brain Control to Archaeology to Astronomy Geocentricity Heliocentricity to Pandemics Bird Flu Swine Flu to Fluoride to Cancer to Free Energy to Global Warming, 9/11, Bali Bombings, Aspartame, MSG, Vaccinations, Aids/HIV, Mercury, New World Order, Satanism, Religions, Cults, Sects, Symbolism, etc, etc, go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/82
(Macquarie Bank/Perpetual Limited Bank Fraud Condoned By Judges, Registrars, Barristers, Lawyers, Politicians, Public Servants, Bureaucrats, Big Business and Media Representatives - A Crime Syndicate/Terrorist Organisation) Which Prompted The Creation Of This Love For Life Website December 2006, And The Shooting And Torture Of Supporters Who Assisted Us In Reclaiming The Family Home, Joe Bryant And His Wife, Both In Their Late 70's, go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/5 And Read Some Of Our Email Correspondence With Lawyer Paul Kean - Macedone Christie Willis Solari Partners - Miranda Sydney May 17th-June 27th 2006: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7300
go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/australian_stories (If you have a story you would like us to put up, we would love to here from you:
action @ loveforlife.com.au)
Evidence Revealing How Victims Did Not Break The Peace, Caused No Crime or Harm, There Were No Injured Parties. Documenting Incontrovertible Evidence Demonstrating How The Powers That Be (PTB) And Their Lackeys Will Break All The Laws They Are Supposed To Uphold. They Will Kidnap, Intimidate, Terrorise, Rape, Pillage, Plunder And Lie And Take Responsibility For None Of It. All Part Of Their Tactics Of Using Fear And Trauma To Keep Us In Our Place. Relatives Of Those Under Their Radar Are Also Not Safe From Attack And Intimidation. All Starting From A $25 Fine For Not Voting And A $65 Fine For Not Changing A Dog Registration. We Do Not Have Freedom And Can Only Appear To Have Freedom If We Comply. Regardless How Small The Matter The PTB Throw Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars Away To Enforce Their Will.... Go Here:
Fiona Cristian Reply To State Debt Recovery Office - Part One to Part Ten - From 17th October 2008 And Still Continuing:
Fiona Cristian Reply To State Debt Recovery Office
Part One: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/5742 - From 17th October 2008
Part Two: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6135 - From 18th December 2008
Part Three: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6295 - From 9th January 2009
Part Four: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6296 - From 14th January 2009
Part Five: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6375 - The Sick Puppy - From 20th February 2009
Part Six: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6390 - Police Officers, Sheriff’s Officers, Tow Truck Driver and State Debt Recovery Office Blatantly Ignore the Law To Rape, Pillage and Plunder The Private Property Of Fiona Cristian - From 11th March 2009
Part Seven: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6445 - Affidavit Of Truth - Letter To The Queen + Australia: Fascism is Corporatism - From 30th March 2009
Part Eight: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6652 - The Pirates Auction And The Ghost Of VSL386 - From 4th April 2009
Part Nine: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7073 - Arthur Cristian's Letter To Pru Goward MP - From 15th December 2009
Part Ten: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/7500 - Should We Be In Fear Of Those Who Claim To Protect Us? "Roman Cult" Canon Law - Ecclesiastical Deed Poll - The Work Of Frank O'Collins - From 13th October 2010
go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/895 - For Common Law, Democracy, Constitution, Trial By Jury, Fee Simple, etc, go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/category/main/law-articles-documents
go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/banks
go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/tracker
go here: http://loveforlife.com.au/video_dvd
go here: Part One: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6616 Part Two: THE STEVE JOHNSON REPORT AND VIDEO: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6665 and Part Three: Latest Update On James Von Brunn: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6673
Conscious Love Always
Arthur & Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
action @ loveforlife.com.au
0418 203204 (int: 0011 61 418 203204)
PO Box 1320 Bowral 2576 NSW Australia
The information contained on this world wide web site (the web site and all information herein shall be collectively referred to as "Web Site Information"), under the registered url name, loveforlife.com.au, resides on a host server environment in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15203, United States of America.
The Web Site Information has been prepared to provide general information only and is not intended to constitute or be construed as providing substantive professional advice or opinion on any facts or circumstances. Transmission of the information is not intended to create, nor does its receipt give rise to, a professional-client relationship between 'Love for Life' and the receiver.
While every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the information prepared and/or reported on this site, 'Love for Life' is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the Web Site Information not being up to date. The Web Site Information may not reflect the most current developments.
The impact of the law, policy and/or procedure for any particular situation depends on a variety of factors; therefore, readers should not act upon any Web Site Information without seeking professional advice. 'Love for Life' is not responsible for any action taken in reliance on any Web Site Information herein.
'Love for Life' is not responsible for any action you or others take which relies on information in this website and/or responses thereto. 'Love for Life' disclaim all responsibility and liability for loss or damage suffered by any person relying, directly or indirectly, on the Web Site Information, including in relation to negligence or any other default.
'Love for Life' does not warrant, represent or hold out that any Web Site Information will not cause damage, or is free from any computer virus, defect(s) or error(s). 'Love for Life' is not liable to users for any loss or damage however caused resulting from the use of material found on its web site.
'Love for Life' does not necessarily endorse or approve of any Web Site Information linked to and contained on other web sites linked herein and makes no warranties or representations regarding the merchantability or fitness for purpose, accuracy and quality, of any such information.
The sending of information by you, and the receipt of it by 'Love for Life', is not intended to, and does not, create a professional-client relationship.
All Web Site Information is considered correct at the time of the web site's most recent revision.
Note: Updated Wednesday 17th June 2009 8.00pm Sydney Time.
Love For Life does not support harm doing in any shape or form. However, we are supporters of free speech and post articles, documentaries, etc, that represent a wide cross section of ideas. See the Love For Life extensive research library where over 11,000 individual documents, articles, videos, podcasts and debates/discussions are posted: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/82. We clearly see the evidence of the destruction to MAN and Earth that has been caused by ALL religions over the centuries and are therefore not supporters of religions, cults, sects or any group that demands conformity of thought, speech or action, or has rules, regulations or rituals that must be followed. Religions, nationalities and cultural "identities" are formed as a result of the brainwashing we receive from childhood. They are part of the tactics the Establishment uses to keep us all divided from one another and fighting one another.
All religions promote discrimination and division, leading to hatred and even violence and murder. None of them have yet to produce a remedy to all the suffering, poverty, unhappiness and discrimination in the world. If any religion truly had the remedy to all the suffering on earth, there would no longer be any suffering. What have Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Judaism, atheism and the New Age done to end the suffering in the world?
The Love For Life website has information from all sides on many subjects, whether about Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Law, health, psychology, mind control, vaccination, aspartame, MSG, Chemtrails etc. There are over 11,000 individual articles, documentaries, etc on the website and they are so diverse that we are sure that everyone would be able to find something they loved and something they hated, if they took the time to search. If we removed all the articles hated by everyone, there would probably be nothing left! We are not anti anyone but freedom of speech is freedom of speech and no one should condemn the work of another without taking the time to research the subject themselves. Yes, there are articles by those who have a less-than-rosy-viewpoint of Judaism, but there are also articles on the dark side of Tibetan Buddhism (and it is very dark) for those who are interested in the truth: Tibet - Buddhism - Dalai Lama: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6271 Should the authors of these articles be abused and imprisoned for daring to challenge the widely conceived reputation of Buddhism as being the religion of peace and love and that of the Dalai Lama as a saint, or should those interested be allowed to study the work and come to their own conclusions? The same applies to all the articles, documentaries, etc, about Christianity, Islam, Freemasonry, New World Order, etc.
The Love for Life website also shows how the Rule of Law, the Bar, the Government, the Monarchy, the system of commerce, the local, national and multi/trans-national private corporations, all the courses and careers on offer from our universities, all the educators, scientists, academics and experts, the aristocrats and the Establishment bloodlines have also done NOTHING to end the suffering in the world. The website maps the insanity of a world where there is no help for those in need, just as there was no help available for us when we were victims of terrible bank fraud: http://loveforlife.com.au/court_case orchestrated, condoned and protected by an international crime syndicate/terrorist organisation of judges, barristers, registrars, lawyers, politicians, banksters, big business representatives, media moguls and other lackeys who, all together, put up a wall of silence despite our trying many, many avenues. After the family home was stolen and business destroyed we were left close to poverty and destitution caring for 4 young daughters. Three years later not much has changed regardless of all our efforts. Where were all the followers of all the religions to help us? Or do we have to be members of those religions to receive help from others involved in them?
We have been accused of being anti - Jewish because we had posted an excerpt from James von Brun's book: Kill the Best Gentiles! http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6054 in which he blames Jews for the problems of the world. Obviously this is not our view because of what we have stated above. We do not hate anyone, whatever religion they follow. We are always open to talk to any religious leader or politician and meet with any judge, member of the Bar, experts, academics, educators etc to share the remedy we offer that heals all the divisions between MAN and MAN, and MAN and EARTH.
Today, a representative of the New South Wales Jewish Board of Deputies is threatening to close the website down, because they have decided it is anti - Jewish and that we promote racism. What has the New South Wales Jewish Board of Deputies done to end the suffering in the world? Can they show that they are concerned with the suffering of ALL men, women and children AND ARE SEEN TO BE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT or are they only concerned with Jewish affairs? If so, they, along with all the other religions that only care for their own, are part of the problem, not part of the solution. The man who rang Arthur today was only concerned with Jewish affairs; he was not interested in our intentions or in anybody else, just as most Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Catholics, etc, are only interested in their own. While we separate our lives into groups, dividing our lives from others with rules, regulations, rituals, procedures, conditions and contracts, we will never solve our problems.
No matter what we in the Western World Civilisation of Commerce have been promised by our politicians, religious leaders, scientists, educators, philosophers, etc, for the past two hundred years, all we have seen is ever-increasing destruction of men, women and children and Earth. None of the so-called experts and leaders we have been taught to rely on are coming up with a solution and none of them are taking full-responsibility for the fact that they can't handle the problem. All religious books talk about end times full of destruction and suffering but why do we have to follow this program when there is an alternative to hatred, mayhem and death? Why are our leaders following the program of destruction and death rather than exploring the do no harm alternatives? It seems that any mainstream politician, priest or academic are only interested in supporting the RULES OF THE DIVIDE, that maintain the haves and the have nots. For 200+ years, 99% of the world population have been so trained to pass on their responsibility for their lives, others and Earth, that the 1% of the population that make up the leaders of the rest of us are making all the decisions leading to the destruction of all of us and Earth. Let's not forget the education system that brainwashes the 99% of the population that we are free and have equal rights while, in fact, we are feathering the nests of those at the top.
At the root of all our problems is self-centredness, an unwillingness nurtured by the Establishment that keeps us concerned only with our own needs rather than the needs of others around us and Earth. Instead of creating and releasing acts of love for those around us as gifts to benefit them and Earth, we take, take and take, until there is nothing left. The whole point of the Love for Life website is to show people the root of all our problems and to share the remedy. The extensive research library is there to attract browsers and to provide access to information not available through mainstream channels. If the New South Wales Jewish Board of Deputies can, after careful examination of our work, prove that anything we are saying is wrong, we will be happy to accept their proof. If they cannot, and they are still insistent on closing the website down, they will be showing themselves to be traitors to MAN because they are not interested in pursuing any avenue that can end the suffering in the world.
All religions, corporations and organisations that support and maintain the Western World Civilisation of Commerce are part of the problem because our civilisation is a world of haves and have nots, exclusivity, privilege, racism, violence, hatred, poverty, sickness, discrimination, abuse, starvation, homelessness, corruption, collusion, vindictiveness, social unrest, arrogance, ignorance, fear, war and chaos. While we support civilisation, we support death and destruction.
If we truly want peace and freedom for all, we have to let go of all that which keeps us divided, and come together as MAN, conscious living co-creators of creation/life. The Love For Life website offers a remedy to the problems we all face in the form of DO NO HARM COMMUNITIES (KINDOMS): http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6608 - http://loveforlife.com.au/node/3641 For more details see here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6511 and here: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/3385 - We also highly recommend that everyone read the brilliant Russian books called The Ringing Cedars: http://loveforlife.com.au/node/1125 - The Love For Life homepage/front-page also provides lots of inspiring remedy based information: http://loveforlife.com.au - If you want to be kept up to date with our work please register to the Love For Life mailing list here: http://loveforlife.com.au/campaign_list We usually send two postings per month. Presently (September 2011) there are over 7000 registrations reaching over 500,000 readers across Earth. The website now (September 2011) receives up to 12 million hits per month. Since December 2006, over 100 million people have visited the Love For Life website.
Conscious Love Always
Arthur and Fiona Cristian
Love For Life
17th June 2009